About the Role
We are seeking an Interior Design Associate to join our dynamic and creative team. The successful candidate will work closely with senior designers to assist in the design and execution of projects. The ideal candidate should have an eye for design, a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills, and a passion for creating beautiful spaces.
- Work with senior designers to develop and execute design concepts for projects
- Assist with space planning, furniture layouts, and material selections
- Create 3D renderings and mood boards to help clients visualize design concepts
- Prepare design presentations for clients and participate in client meetings
- Communicate with vendors, contractors, and other team members to ensure smooth project execution
- Help manage project timelines and budgets
- Conduct site visits and assist with installations as needed
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and innovations in the industry
A bachelor's degree in interior design, architecture or a related course is required. Open to fresh graduates.
Excellent communication skills, particularly in communicating an artistic vision, interpersonal skills and team player.
Can design a charming but simple and minimalist interior, and can think in and out of the box.
Updated Curriculum Vitae & Cover Letter.
Send the following requirements to email@example.com.
Email Subject: Interior Design Associate | "Last Name"
Attached the following documents to the email.
Cover Letter | Letter of Intent
CV (Curriculum Vitae)
Address the email to;
IDr. Michael Jan Alejo, piid
Chief Operating Officer
FEROLINO ALEJO CORPORATION
Arevalo, Iloilo City, Iloilo, 5000