About The Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic Interior Design Apprentice to join our team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about interior design, with excellent communication skills and a keen eye for detail. The Interior Design Intern will assist the design team on various projects and tasks, gaining hands-on experience and exposure to the interior design industry. There are only three (3) open positions.
- Assist with interior design research, conceptualization, and development.
- Assist with drafting and design drawing creation using CAD or other design software.
- Design concepts and ideas should be prepared and presented to the design team and clients.
- Develop material and finish palettes in collaboration with the design team.
- Aid in site visits and measurements to ensure proper documentation.
- Make presentation materials such as sketches, renderings, and visualizations.
- Assist with project management tasks such as material ordering and vendor coordination.
- Participate in client meetings and help with client communication and follow-up.
- Keep track of project files, samples, and documentation.
Currently enrolled in or recently graduated from an accredited interior design program
Strong knowledge of CAD, SketchUp, and the Adobe Creative Suite
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects at the same time
Passion for interior design and architecture
Send the following requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email Subject: Apprenticeship | "Last Name" | "School"
Attached the following documents to the email.
Cover Letter | Letter of Intent
CV (Curriculum Vitae)
Address the email to;
IDr. Michael Jan Alejo, piid
Chief Operating Officer
FEROLINO ALEJO CORPORATION
Arevalo, Iloilo City, Iloilo, 5000